1. How to download the purchased design:
After payment, your proposal will be sent to your email.
Your first email with purchase details will be sent to your email, and in a few minutes you will receive a second email with designs.
We do not send designs to CD or USB!
If you do not receive a second email with design- please set your email box according to the Shopify instructions:
Customers who use free mailbox providers that have strict rules surrounding what emails are able to get through to their inboxes. The technical support team suggest for the customers that are seeing this happen consistently, is that they white list mailers for Shopify by adding firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to their mailbox whitelist so they don't run into any issues. Because this delivery email gets sent from firstname.lastname@example.org we can't do anything to accommodate more than we're already setup to, but some mailboxes will simply just refuse emails from us, and short of whitelisting, there isn't much else we're able to offer.
Or contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Please make sure your order contains the correct email.
If you enter an incorrect email in the order, you will not be sent design to your email.
In our shop you will pay via PayPal and payment by credit card via PayPal.
Payment can be by credit card, bank account or PayPal balance. You do not need a PayPal account to be able to use a credit card for payment. There is an option to pay via credit card when you see the first PayPal login screen. If using a credit card linked to a PayPal account, you will need to set this option in your Pay Pal settings prior to payment.
If you want to pay by credit card through Paypal, you have to have cookies turned on.
Without a proper cookie setting, card payment will not be accepted.
PLEASE note that Paypal eCHECK PAYMENTS are not instant payments! This method of payment requires a clearance period, and download links will not be released until the payment has cleared.
3. How do I create an account and where can I find my orders?
4. What formats do we create for you?
We create designs in the following formats:
DST, EXP, HUS, VIP, VP3, JEF, SHV, CSD, XXX, PES-In the description of each design you can find the formats.
Not all designs can be converted to those formats. We do not create ART format!
5. Can I resize the design?
I do not recommend in any way! The size of the design can only be changed by the designer.
If you change the size of the design, it is possible that the design will no longer be of its quality.
If you need a size other than the description, you must contact us before purchasing.
6. Where can I write my question?
Here : email – firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How are your designs delivered?
All of our designs are supplied in a ZIP file.
8.How to unzip the ZIP file?
1. Save the .zip file to the desktop. If your compressed file was downloaded from a website, it may be saved in the Downloads folder in your Documents or user directory.
2. Launch WinZip from your start menu or Desktop shortcut. Open the compressed file by clicking File > Open. If your system has the compressed file extension associated with WinZip program, just double-click on the file.
3. Select all the files and folders inside the compressed file. Or multi-select only the files or folders you want to open by holding the CTRL key and left-clicking on them.
4. Click 1-click Unzip and choose Unzip to PC
5. Choose the destination folder to place the extracting files and click "Unzip" button.
6.Find your extracted files in the destination folder.